Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Has it been so long?

I did not realize I have abandoned my blog until someone asked me for the link to my blog...and I said to myself...."oooooh".

So here I am...Happy 2013 everyone! I hope your year is starting off well.

I did a search through my photos to see what I had created since my last blog post and I did not realize how many have come and gone...so I will show you what I have been up to since my last post...

I decided since there are so many I will categorize them and go from there.

Wee Beasties

By far my most popular creatures. They come from all walks...faerie tale creatures and goblins...mysterious monsters and lurkers from beyond and the year has been full of them!

Many of these Beasties have been sold but there are still a few available in my Etsy Shop and there are always new ones added from time to time.

You have already met Growl #1, Lurker #3, Seymour #4 and Gog #5. For some reason I missed out posting a few early editions and of course...all of 2011/2012.

ETA 20-01-16\***Photo links were broken so I have removed them for now...You can view them all in my Etsy shop under "sold"

So that is what I have been up to! I promise I will try to keep my blog updated as much as possible for 2013. I also post to my Facebook Page so "like" and add to your favourite pages for regular updates.

Thanks for all of your support and I hope to hear more from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails